Thought we’d add a Spreadsheet Totals sheet to our DIY tweaks for time.
Won’t be going overboard with our totals sheet, as we will return in time to add more info.
Just setting up the bare bones of our new totals sheet at the moment.
Cell by cell. Random formula used for the now.
Totals Sheet Formula Used (For the now):
Seeds Family, Column A, Cell A3
Rinse & repeat formula from cell A3 to cell A18
Seeds Family, Column A, Cell A18
Family Total, Column B, Cell B19
Money Spent Total, Column C, Cell C19
Seeds Sown Total, Column D, Cell D19
Estimated Annual Budget 2023
Estimated Budget, Column C, Cell C22
Enter Amount Direct into Cell
Products Purchased, Column C, Cell C23
Money Spent, Column C, Cell C24
Balance, Column C, Cell C25
Percentage of Budget Spent, Column C, Cell C26
In our totals sheet, cell C26 (Percentage of Budget Spent) decided to use an =If statement in order to remove the #div/0! (actual calculation required is Cell 25 divide by cell C23).
Memo To Self : Random Links
- Kidinca Live In The Castle(June 2018)
- Avital Raz Live In Salford (August 2016)
- Drinking Pendleton Proud at Salford Arts Theatre (March 2016)
- Phill Howley and Kevin Morel Dogface Records Label Launch in Salford (December 2013)
- Richard Lomax Live at Dogface Records Label Launch in Salford (December 2013)