Transplanting Toms in the middle of April 2022. Whilst the boys be chillin in their own space down on our plot, under the Salford sun.
Tweaks a givin’ in me head for sure, as we do whatever in the tunnel. We both know? Patience and time is all we need on any given day.
Musical pots it be #growingwiththeflow in the tunnel. Tweak a little here, not sure ’bout that, move this and randomly out tha blue we’re on a roll.
Learn to chill and don’t stress tha mess in thy own head. Zedzzzzzzzz R Us.
Rinse and repeat with me little fella down on the plot. Enough Said.
Signs of life from our spuds sown in the middle of March.
Tweaks a given for sure with our recycled bucket and recycled rhubarb.
Memo To Self : Random Links
- Peace and Tranquility (February 2022)
- Beds Without Borders (January 2022)
- DIY Tunnel Tomato Frames (May 2019)
- Chillin On The Plot With The Boys (August 2018)
- Chat with Carl Spaul Folk Union Presenter from Chelmsford Community Radio (July 2018)
Toms planted deep as we like in our tunnel in Salford.
Give it a while & me and the boys just might learn something new.
Patience and Time is all we got.