Who knows? Maybe now’s a good time for me and the boys to make a start reclaiming the castle yard. Just ’cause me heads been walkabout, don’t mean it won’t find it’s way home once in a while.
So it’s time to do what we do, never stress the mess #growingwiththeflow in the castle yard and Move On.
Reclaiming The Castle Yard
Now we both know, a proper good head wobble, more often than not, will help us get stuck in with our whatever shite to be sorted in the castle yard.
Open the door and let me come play with the chaos in your head.
Tweaks a given for the now, with a little help from the usual suspects.
Something for another day, transplant our red rose into a large tub.
In the distant future, maybe we’ll have home grown avocados in the yard?
Memo To Self : Random Links
- Full Moon February Objectives Sorted (February 2019)
- Chat with Carl Spaul Folk Union Presenter from Chelmsford Community Radio (July 2018)
- The Northern Type (February 2017)
- Star and Garter Manchester (April 2016)
- Broken Biscuits Home Grown Therapy (March 2015)
Succulents forgotten about, on the grow or not in the castle yard house.
New tubs to help us move forward sometime whenever in the castle yard.