Guerrilla Podcasts chats to Artist Kev Munday

Guerrilla Podcasts chats to artist Kev Munday

Adrian at Guerrilla Podcasts chats to artist Kev Munday at The Salutation Hotel in Manchester.  Kev Munday was invited up from London (Hampshire) as guest artist for the evening to paint a mural live, during the 1st Projector Series (live street art) hosted by the Blank Media Collective (BMC), at The Salutation Hotel, Manchester.

Continue reading “Guerrilla Podcasts chats to Artist Kev Munday”

Guerrilla Podcasts chats with Gethin Jones at The Salutation Hotel Manchester

Guerrilla Podcasts Chats with General Manager Gethin Jones at Salutation Hotel Manchester

Adrian at Guerrilla Podcasts chats with Gethin Jones, General Manager of The Salutation Hotel in Manchester. Gethin gave me the heads up about the young creative group, Blank Media Collective (BMC) hosting their 1st Projector Series at The Salutation Hotel with guest artist Kev Munday and Dirty Works in Manchester and let me know more about what’s going on at The Salutation.

Continue reading “Guerrilla Podcasts chats with Gethin Jones at The Salutation Hotel Manchester”

Guerrilla Podcasts Chats with Project Manager Chris Loftus

Guerrilla Podcasts Chats with Social Adventures Project Manager Chris Loftus

Guerrilla Podcasts Chats with Project Manager Chris Loftus. Chris recently dropped by Garden Needs to have a look around the garden centre in his new role as Project Manager of Social adVentures.  He kindly agreed to spare time to have a brief chat and let me know a little more about what’s going on at The Creative Media Centre, on Chapel Street, off Bexley Square in Salford.

Continue reading “Guerrilla Podcasts Chats with Project Manager Chris Loftus”

Guerrilla Podcasts Chats to Charlie in the Acoustic Rooms of Salford University

Guerrilla Podcasts was lucky enough to get an invite into Salford University for a chat with Charlie on www.guerrillapodcasts.com and managed to have a brief tour round the various acoustic rooms of Salford University, School of Computing, Science and Engineering.

www.cse.salford.ac.uk

Continue reading “Guerrilla Podcasts Chats to Charlie in the Acoustic Rooms of Salford University”

Guerrilla Podcasts Chats to Olympic Torch Relay Runner Emma Smith

So i’m busy doing what i do, volunteering down at Garden Needs in Salford, having a brew whilst flicking through the latest copy of the Salford M3 Magazine and in walks Emma Smith the Service Director of Social Adventures in Salford as she prepares to get ready to lead a group of people into and around Kersal Dale to have a look see at what they may find to eat, growing in the area.

Continue reading “Guerrilla Podcasts Chats to Olympic Torch Relay Runner Emma Smith”